Question
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/10

I want to lose kg's?

I don't know whether this is a q for fitnessdoc or dietdoc, so I'm posting it on both.

I don't have a weight prob, but I'm very short so when I pick up one or two kilo's I definitely feel it and others definitely see it.

I want to lose 3 or 4 kg's, I've made changes to my eating habbits and have been exercising regularly (cardio with light weights - 30min - 1hour every day).

I lose cm's but not kg's - is this good/right or am I doing something wrong?

Dear Blondie
I hear what you say and can understand that if you are not very tall, gaining a kg or two could make a difference. I presume Fitness Doc has already told you that doing aerobic exercise like cardio with light weights is one of the best ways to stimulate your metabolism and also to keep weight in control. You are already seeing the benefits of this exercise because you are losing cm which must make an improvement in how you look and feel. If you need to add a diet then you can try an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) to assist with weight loss. But you are certainly not doing anything wrong and the cm loss is excellent.
Keep up the good work

1
Posted by: hi there | 2007/04/10

i answered your q in weight loss forum go check it out.
:)

Reply to hi there