Question
Posted by: Sunita | 2011/11/06

I want to know if Ultrasound Cavitation works?

Hello All,
I have heard about this treatment and was wondering Doc if this is all it claims to be?

Dear Sunita
I am in the process of research ultrasound cavitation and other laser and ultrasound treatments and promise to write a DietDoc Topic on the subject once I have sound scientific data which indicates: a) If this process works, b) what negative side-effects may ensue, c) what such treatments cost in SA.
At the moment, these treatments sound too good to be true, but let's hold thumbs that they prove to be effective and affordable.

1

Dear Sunita