Question
Posted by: MG | 2004/12/22

I want to have sex------He does not want to

Hi!
I am 7 months pregnant and feel for someone to love me and show some affection. My hubby and I enjoy having sex, but, it is always about what satisfies him and not me. I want more than just intercourse........I want to do different things and explore!!!
Is he maybe feeling uncomfortable, cos I am definately not.
How do I get him to want me more and more everyday??
Pleae help

Talking it through is the only way to resolve things.

2
Posted by: MG - To Kate | 2004/12/23

Thanks alot for the advise...........
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Reply to MG - To Kate
Posted by: Kate | 2004/12/23

This is a common occurence when pregnant, Men often feel uncomfortable having sex with a pregnant woman. There are many different reasons for this, could be that the pregnant form is no a turn on, or that having sex with their wife and 'baby' is very off-putting to them. My husband 'just doesn't feel right'!! It is something he tries to deal with throughout the pregnancies but we do go through rather 'dry patches'.

You need to talk about your feelings. Now is probably not the time to try more adventurous things and you must be sensitive towards his needs and feelings too. Allow the two of you to be intimate but don't push him right now. Wait until the baby is born is and things settle down.

There is an article on bounty dot co dot za about sex in pregnancy, might explain a bit.

Reply to Kate