Question
Posted by: Need advice | 2007/12/05

I want to conceive

I have been off the pill now for going on 5 months, i had my last period on the 8 November and should get my period on thursday, my stomach feels crampy so i think its possible my period about to start - i am sad i want to have a baby - please give me some tips
thank you

Try timing intercourse around ovulation. Remember that it takes time to conceive.

2
Posted by: need advice | 2007/12/05

Congrats penut!! thats wonderful news you must be very happy - all the best for your pregnancy

Reply to need advice
Posted by: peanut | 2007/12/05

I understand exactly how you are feeling!!!

I found out on Monday that I was pregnant, so I am very excited!

Very very nb nb nb - take folic acid. Dischem has one that has folic acid and vitamin B and it isn't expensive (I think about R35 for 60 tablets, and you take one a day). This will improve your chances of falling pregnant and is also good for the baby.

Also, don't stress about it - it WILL happen! The more releaxed you are, the greater your chances of conceiving. Also make sure that you eat healthy - the healthier you are the greater your chances of becoming pregnant and then having a healty pregnancy.

Lots of luck - let me know!

Reply to peanut