Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2008/06/07

I want to be a surrogate mother

I want more info on being a surrogate mother

Dear Lucy
Surrogacy involves utilization of a person to carry a pregnancy that was not conceived by her own and her husband’s genetic material. This is done generally if a woman has no uterus or has had surgery to the uterus that will make her incapable of carrying a pregnancy. In this instances the oocytes are retrieved via ovarian stimulation and then fertilized with the husband’s sperm resulting in an embryo formation. The resultant embryo will then be transferred onto a surrogate mother to carry that pregnancy to term. There are however many legal and emotional aspects to surrogacy and if you need more information then I would suggest that you contact a fertility clinic close to you.

5
Posted by: natasha | 2014/07/22

Hi there i am also looking for a surrogate. please reply

Reply to natasha
Posted by: please help make me a mommy | 2008/07/29

Hi, Lucy

We have been looking for a surrogate for a very long time. it is such a special thing do. you are a dream come true for the lucky couple that you get. you go girl!!!

Reply to please help make me a mommy

Hi, Lucy

Reply to please help make me a mommy

Go to: surroangels.forumup.co.za

Hi there Lucy. I have been wondering if there is any surrogate mothers out there. I am looking for a sirrogate mother......