Question
Posted by: Desparate | 2003/12/12

I Want Out

I am in a loveless marriage and I would like to know where I can go to for a divorce. i am 24 and my husband is 30. We have one child. Please help!!!

Dear Desperate,
It sounds like you are indeed feeling desperate, though we don't provide divorce facilities ! Generally it is well worth while, first, to explore the option of marriage counselling ( through a group like FAMSA, for instance ) to see if the marriage can't be repaired and become less loveless and more loveful. If he absolutely will not join you in such an attenmpt to heal what's been going wrong, you'd need legal advice. But think through the consequences, for yourself and your child, as well as for your husband.

1
Posted by: BROKEN | 2003/12/12

I AM ALSO 24 AND WITH CHILD - MY HUSBAND SCREAMS AND CALLS ME THE MOST TERRIBLE THINGS, I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO KEEP ON TRYING OR JUST LEAVE IT - I THINK HE HAS AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX - AS I EARN MORE THAN DOUBLE HIS SALARY

Reply to BROKEN