Posted by: So done | 2006/07/18

i want it all back

i once wrote in needing some advice abt a "friend" of mine who'd borrowed money from me and keeps on sayin he'll pay me back but never does.this has been goin on since last year dec,to date i've never recived a cent from.CS,advised that i take him to the small claims court and explained that i wont have to mmet with hi)(the friend) in order to get this underway.
i want to take him to the small claims court now,but i have no idea how to start,i need more advice on this.This is long overdue.

Pls advice!

Thank u in advice!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Call or visit your local Magistrate's Court which is usually where the local Small CLaims COurt is based ( an they may well be in the local phone book, too ) --- and they should be able to lead you through the fairly simple procedures to lodge and carry forward your claim against this guy

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Brooklyn | 2006/07/18

You can start by not giving any more money. Go to the court and tell them what kind of help you need, there are qualified clerks who are able to help you.

Reply to Brooklyn

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.