Question
Posted by: rudi | 2007/03/31

I WANT ADVICE PLEASE HELP ,IM DESPERATE

I HAVE AN PROBLEM I STRESS FOR ANNY THING,AND SMOKE A LOTT ,AND DONT CARE ABOUT EATING AS MUTCH AS I USE TO .I REALLY WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT .AND HAVE AN PROBLEM WITH AGNEY . MY FACE STAYS OILY NO MATTER HOW MENNY TIMES I WASH IT TO .

Dear Rudi
From what you say, it is evident hat you need expert help to learn how to control your stress and anxiety, so that you can stop smoking and start eating again normally. For your own sake, please consult a clinical psychologist who will help you to determine what is driving you to slef-destruct and teach you better coping skills and relaxing techniques. Without some psychological therapy you will not achieve your other goals, so that is the first important step. I have written some articles on the subject of gaining weight. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Companies like Fresenius Kabi and Nestle, among others, make meal replacement supplements Phone Fresenius on (011) 203-2000, or the Nestle Consumer Services at 0860 09 6789 and ask about Nutritional Supplements to boost your energy intake. Basically you need to eat more food either by gradually increasing how much you eat at each meal, or by taking supplements IN ADDITION to your regular meals (not to replace meals), or by having more snacks between meals. If you use a meal supplement such as Fresubin, with or without fibre, at the rate of 200 ml 3x a day, then you should gain 1 kg per week. As regards your acne, you also should consult a Dermatologist who will prescribe the correct treatment for your skin.
Hang in there