Question
Posted by: Nella | 2007/07/09

I want a diet

Diet doctor, Can you please tell me how i can eat to loose weight. I Would really like it if you can tell me what to eat and when, to loose weight.I can eat the same food 5 days a week, i just need a guideline, can you help me?

Dear Nella
As I just told the previous Reader, to lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 or more minutes a day.