Question
Posted by: Baby* | 2005/07/27

I want a baby ASAP,

Hi there I am a 39 year old woman and would like
to have another baby as I have 2 already. My baby is 14 years old.I have been trying for the last 2 years now, got pregnant last year had a miscarry but the doctors told me
I have a good healthy body and I should not worry because my body is very young still. I weight about 60 kilo's.
He has no children and would love to have a baby to.Please help AM I in a hurry..

Try timing intercourse around ovulation. You can check the Top 5 questions for information on how to work this out.

5
Posted by: Baby* | 2005/07/28

Thank you so much for all the good advice I do appreciate it
so much and thank God for guys like us,

Take care,

Reply to Baby*
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/07/27

My doc told me the following:

You should count your time trying from when you started but after the MC. (Miscarraige). However because you are already over 35, you can count 6 months, if nothing happens after this time you need to speak to a fertility specialist. You mention that he doesn't have children, so maybe it's a good idea just to get him tested. And yourself if you'd been trying 6 months since the MC

Hope it all works out well

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/27

The chances of women conceiving over 30, is 20%. After 40, it goes down to 5%.

I wish it could happen when you want it to, but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

Good Luck.

Z

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: Baby* | 2005/07/27

Thank you Shirls I know God decide for us and believe
me thats the only God I pray to. I just failed to ad that to my post. I am certainly not rushing believe me I have been
trying for 2 years now and I will continue to wait and try,,,

Thanks,

Reply to Baby*
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/07/27

Baby*

I am not so sure that you can rush falling pregnant. it happens when your body is ready and when God decides it is the right time. Also with age our fertility rate drops dramatically and it becomes more difficult to conceive or carry to term.

However if you do have a problem then consult a fertitiy specialist who will be able to assist.

Reply to Shirls