Question
Posted by: pleasehelp... | 2006/10/29

I think she's pregnant.. HELP ME...

hi there..
on friday afternoon, my girlfriend and i were together..

her period was about a week late already
its the 1st time that we have done anything sexually..

1st, she gave me a handjob.
when i got the orgasm, we wiped the sperm off with a towel.
I might've got a very little bit on my hands.
But i made sure my hand was clean after that, it was dry..

Soon after that, i put my fingers in her...

Yesterday, she got her period..

But today, her period is behaving very strangely..
Her tummy is quite sore.

I'M AFRAID...

is she pregnant? or is it normal?

PLEASE HELP US ASAP..
what must we do???

Expert ImageTeen expert

With what you describe your girlfriend cannot be pregnant as she has got her period.

The legal age for sex in RSA is 16 years and I really advise you and your girlfriend fidning out more about sex and pregnancy before taking things any further.

3
Posted by: koos | 2006/10/30

in future rather use a condom,do you feel now how a moment of madness can have you worry?

Reply to koos
Posted by: Angie | 2006/10/30

If Friday was the first time that you had done anything sexual, and she got her period on Saturday, then there is no way that she can be pregnant... The fact that she has her period means she is not pregnant, no matter how strangely it might be behaving!

Pregnancy symptoms would only start after a missed period, so if she had gotten pregnant from things you did on Friday, she would only notice after missing next month's period.

It is also very unlikely to fall pregnant the way you describe, since sperm doesn't survive for very long outside of the human body, especially if you wiped it and your hand was dry.

I hope this helps :)

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Honey | 2006/10/29

periods r funny things, sometimes they do act funny and come and go as they please, i once didnt have a period for 7 months but i wasnt pregnant, thats just how it is, and you tummy does get sore, they're like cramps from your womb contracting as it gets rid of the blood lining. im sure its all fine but if you're really worried then get a pregnancy test from you local pharmacy

Reply to Honey