Question
Posted by: fiona | 2005/11/17

i think my mind is going crazy!

i am always in a mental conversation with my self. i day dream in class, fantasize about things i do not have.i have become very forgetful about llittle things ,like putting a cup in the sink and not remembering that i did that.l have been getting migrains when i think too much , but lately, i have started getting a dizzy like feeling with some kind of feverish feelings on my head. i wondeer if i need medical attension.

nel sounds about right. Nothing sounds very wrong here

4
Posted by: fiona | 2005/11/19

thanks a lot nel, i wasd really freaking out about getting mental disorders!

Reply to fiona
Posted by: A | 2005/11/18

You should do something creative like painting, pottery, scetching or anything creative, even taking up guitar lessons or any other musical instrument. I'm the same, but when I do something creative, I feel much better.

Reply to A
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/18

Go 4 a check up, but it does sound like stress. Maybe a good multivit with B's.

Reply to ?
Posted by: nel | 2005/11/18

If you're daydreaming in class then i presume your still in school or studying varsity/college.

I think you might just be stressing alot with all the year-end exams. You might be feeling that you "need to escape" so i guess that's why your mind is not always with you thus also the forgetfulness... Don't worry, you're not going crazy - you just need a good holiday and to relax!

Reply to nel