Posted by: Boo | 2009/04/16

I think I need a therapist

Hi guys, me again...
I still haven' t resolved my bf issues, and all the rest of it...
The crux of the matter is that I really think I need a therapist. I' m unable to leave my bf, maybe I' m just too weak and pathetic, and I' m so stressed from work and from my continuing ill-health. I' m always sad and on the verge of tears, even though some parts (ie my financial problems) of my life are finally starting to get sorted. Can anyone recommend a therapist in the East Rand (Gauteng)? I' m at my limit of being able to cope, and so close to giving up.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We can't recommend individual shrinks here. Depending on the agenda, your GP could recommend someone, as could the Anxiety-Depression Support group ( number on this page ) or FAMSA.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: sleepy | 2009/04/16

go to see a church councellor / pastor. Most of them do councelling and its FREE of charge.

Reply to sleepy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.