Question
Posted by: bipolar | 2004/11/17

i think i might have bipolar mood disorder

I was reading in magazine about biplar disorder, and I related to a lot of the symptoms. From being very happy to all of a sudden being totally depressed. What other symtoms are there?

Check elsewhere within Health24, and you should find, eg in the Mind Section, more information about the routine symptoms of Bipolar Disorder, both in the Depressive episodes, and the Manic. But remember the time-scale. In Bipolar Disorder, one swings into a depression for at least days, usually weeks or months at a time. Mood swings within a day is not Bipolar Disorder, but an unstable mood with other causes. The best way to clarify tis would be to see a shrink for an assessment and advice based on the results of that.