Question
Posted by: Snoopy | 2007/05/28

I think i might be pregnant!!!!

I think i might be pregnant my boyfriend & i had sex 9 May 2007 it was the time i ovalting, i drank the morning after pill about 20 hours later but my period was due on 20 May 2007 i still haven't started, im 8 days late. i did do a pregnancy test on the 17 May but it was negative. please give me some urgent advise.

Thank you.

You tested too early. It could be that the morning after pill has upset your cycle, but I would suggest that you do another pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: Snoopy | 2007/05/29

Thank you for the reply's. But the reason why i did the test so early was that i was feeling bloated and even though i ate as normal i still felt hungry. i've taken the morning after pill before and i got my period as normal.

Reply to Snoopy
Posted by: hi | 2007/05/29

hi,

it could def be the morning after pill! it happend to me to.

Reply to hi
Posted by: answer | 2007/05/28

you say your period was due on the 20 May and you did a test on the 17th? Why did you do it so early? I dont think pregnancy would show until your period is late by a day or two. on the other hand, it could just be because of the morning after pill

Reply to answer

It could be due to the morning after pill that you are late with your period. The morning after pill can disrupt your cycle. However if you are unsure do a bllod test to confirm if you are pregnant or not