Question
Posted by: warda maqsood | 2020/09/17

I may have anxiety disorder

so i feel anxious almost everyday, and my heart rate increases. and my body temperature rises. sometimes its associated with diarrhea. and i feel restless. rarely, i wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall asleep again. and sometimes i know im sleeping but my brain is on. like i know whats happening around me. but im sleeping too. i dont know how to explain. in exam or result season i have severe anxiety diarrhea. is this bad? should i see a professional?

- 2020/10/01

Yes, it definitely sounds like anxiety. No, you do not necessarily have to see a professional. Sometimes, anxiety is related to your circumstances - when you are stressed, or you have exams, etc. Usually, when the stress subsides, the anxiety improves. One can also improve the symptoms of anxiety by resting enough, eating healthy food, getting some exercise, and meditating. If you still feel constantly anxious even when trying these things, then you should seek the help of a professional. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.