Question
Posted by: FORA | 2007/03/06

I think I don't love my hubby anymore !!

I am really confused, my hubby and I have been married for 2 yrs but now I feel nothing for this man, I think I married the wrong person, I noticed how incompatible we are later, there is nothing that makes me happy when I am with him. My point is he is always staying in the house or goes to the pub and drink with his friends, we don’t visit any of his family members or my family. I always go alone to my family gatherings, he is not bothered to come with me (and they will ask me where is he, I must always lie). He never goes with me to my parents home, the last time he went its last year Dec, and it 10 km’s from us. We do not go anywhere together, no entertainment, even to church he is not bothered. I feel so empty and I think I can’t keep him for life, he do nothing in the house, unless I tell him. The renovations, garden and the driving is my responsibility (I feel so embarrassed at times). He had a car when we met and had an accident later, now he refuse to drive says he is worried he will make another accident. I just can’t live like this. He used to act as if he is ok, before marriage and did all these things, I think it will be better if we are separated. He refuses to go for marriage couselling to sort out all these problems.

Arrange ( through FAMSA< for instance ) to see a mariage counsellor together, and see what you can work out between you. If he refuses to even try to settle the problems his rigid atitudes are causing, maybe consult a lawyer and explore the possibility of divorce. I always recommend counselling, but if one partner refuses to try to solve propblems, they cann ot be solved