Posted by: thatego | 2008/08/08

i think he is really arrogant and

I went out with him for 2 months and during this period his behavior was very suspicious, eg: not answering his fone after hours or weekends.

when i asked him why this was happening then he said his battery is flat and he did not have airtime to return my call. i also asked him over and over whether he is married or not and he said NO and sometimes he got angry that im asking the same question too many times.

also i got worried cos he was always carrying condoms around and talking about sex all the time.

when we met he said that he was single with 2 sons and he is no longer together with their mom.and they never got married. and that he lives with the 2 daughters in his house. however,he was kind and generous and looked after me very well.
but, he was always postponing to invite me to his house.

yesterday i got a call and the person explained that she is his wife and they have 5 children together. they are married for 20yrs now and she is 38 and her hubby is 39. and they stay in the same house here in the city but originally they come from Zimbabwe.

she was shocked to hear my side of the story and requested that i call the hubby to tell him that she spoke to me. the hubby answered and i told him that the wife called me and then he said im full of stories and he dropped the fone.

now this woman keeps calling me and its iritating me. she wanted me to send an sms to say that its over btw us and and i did so. when the hubby comes home late she thinks that im responsible and she claims that hubby has withdrawn money from their account and given it to me. i never accepted money from him.

she says its the first time the hubby does this and does not understand why because they have a happy marriage and they love each other so much. and she does not want to upset the hubby. he says the hubby earns around 40 000 per month and looks well after them and he has a high position a church but cannot understand why he did this and is afraid to ask him.

now the hubby sent me an sms to say that im the one at fault because i forced him. he is the one who approached me and even lied to me on a daily basis and even promised me marriage. how does one force a 39 yrs old me into a relationship?

i just wonder how many other women he lied to?

he always talks about how intelligent he is but his lies has caught up with him.

From the start he sounds like exactl the sort of guy a sensible woman would drop as rapidly as posible. Its hard for you to be sure whether he, or this other woman claiming to be his wife, or indeed Anyone here, is telling the truth --- but itgs perfectly clear that he is not someone you would want to remain involved with --- surely ?
Isn't it frightening to think that someone so immoral and uncaring could either hold a high position in any church, or earn so much money ( how much time does he have to actually do any work, while juggling his women ? )

Posted by: blackbird | 2008/08/08

and may you are the pathological idiot.

all the indications were there but you saw money and quick riches. must be a problem with you africans.

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: nadie | 2008/08/08

maybe hes the professional liar or pathological liar. this is a serious mental problem and hhe does not think he is doing anything wrong.

if this how married men behave, im scared to marry

i think perhaps he must apologise and show that he is a man enough instead of dropping phone. is he truly a christian?

Reply to nadie
Posted by: kate | 2008/08/08

we call them dogs and its clear...that he does not have any family values////

Reply to kate