Question
Posted by: Thief | 2004/09/30

I stoled

I need help I am on a anti-depressant & a few months back I was experiencing some financial problems . I needed to see my shrink becuase I was not coping at a cost of R250.00 . I took some money out of the co's p/c . I stopped but I feel really guilty & even scared that I will be caught out & fired . I was really desperate & there is no excuse for this but what are the consequences of my actions & how can I sort it out ? Please help !!!!!

Expert ImageArchive

My suggestion is that you discuss this with somebody close to you, maybe the church to assist you in this regard.

rEGARDS

2
Posted by: hones | 2004/10/12

possibly you should learn to spell before you begin stealing - it just may turn out for the best

Reply to hones
Posted by: DD | 2004/10/02

I suggest that you return the money back to the pc as soon as you can, and you will feel better afterwards. It is not that bad you needn't worry about this now, do not do anything which will make you feel bad. take good care of yourself, do not be hush to you. You are doing very well.
next tim borrow money from your boss rather do not be afraid.
best of luck
DD

Reply to DD