Question
Posted by: Jack Noir | 2007/06/15

I see that not much have changed...

Stayed away for some time, getting on with life etc.

I see that some things are still the same since the last time I was here, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Me

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Jack Noir.... how about you stay around for a while and help some of us move on? Seriously, I hope we'll hear more from you.

3
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/06/18

Hi Jack Noir. No seems that the pack got lost in the forest.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Jack Noir | 2007/06/15

Hi LoneWolf

Found your pack yet?
I meant that the same people seem to be here with the same problems since the last time I was here.

Reply to Jack Noir
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/06/15

Hi Jack Noir. Glad to have you back. Why are you not sure of you being here, being good or bad?

Reply to LONEWOLF