Question
Posted by: Worried!!! | 2004/01/14

I s it possible?

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex in the swimmingpool the 18th of December, I did get my periods as expected on the 29th of Dec, but my stomach(lower abdominal) is so sore and swollen and crampy that I have to wonder if im pregnant. Is it too soon to have these pregnancy symtoms or not? I did a pregnancy test 2 days ago but it was negative, I heard that u can still get your periods 1 to 2 months even if u are pregnant................please help!

If you had a normal period at the right time, pregnancy is unlikely.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/14

I don't think you are pregnant. You had a full period, a brownish type of spotting would indicate an implantation bleed.

Plus, by now the urine test would definitely show positive. And you had sex too close to your last period i.e: not in ovulation time.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/14

Hi.

You might be pregnant. The period could have been from an implantation bleeding. Urine test aren't always that accurate. It's not too early too get symptoms. I think the best would be to get a blood test. Just to be sure. They're 99% of the times accurate.

Good luck!

Reply to ciska