Question
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/01

I REALLY WANT A BABY

I stopped taken the pill Nove 03 so its now been 4 months.

Last month (Feb) i thought i was pregnant as 2 weeks before my period i had spotting for half a day but then on the 24.2.04 i had my period.

I have a normal 28 day cycle, i am ment to be ovulating on the 8.3.04.

Do you think thier could be a good chance i may become pregnant if i have sex tonight, 3.3.04, 5.3.04, 7.3.04, 9.3.04, as another lady from this forum but on a different topic said i could be as my other months i though i had a 21 day cycle when infact i have a 28 day.

I'm 19 and very desperate for a baby and so is my boyfriend as well, people may say i'm still young but i am so ready, i now how to look after baby's as i use to look after my cousin as from a young age.

Please help please

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Michelle

Hi Writers, sorry that I am replying now but I have been away for a while but now I am up and going again and ready to give you good advice!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

This answer is now 2 late, but if you are still keen to become pregnant and you think that you are ready. You should have sex in ovulation period.

So , you can work it out every month. Don't rush and put to much stress on yourself!

T

81
Posted by: Shocked | 2005/08/02

To Michelle,
The above answers have really shown me how horrible people can be! You write in, hoping for advice, and all you get are answers telling you you're definitley too young and rude comments on your spelling! it's not killing ray that your not checking every individual word with as much scrutiny as he!
You tell those pigs!

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: Alysha | 2004/04/19

sry to say this but i think the choice you are makin is wrong my sister just had a baby at the age of 18 and she has worked all her life ever since she was 13 she had money saved and her boyfriend made a lot of money too but her boyfriend said the same thing o0o i wont leave you but guess what he did now he says he cant take the baby and she cant do shit nuttin but u can make the mistake yourself and get preg have the baby and see how hard it is without a baby's daddy in ur life to help my family and friends help her with the baby so she can have time of her own . well cya

Reply to Alysha
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/04/08

I wanted a baby since I was 16 or so.
I got pregnant when I was 23, but lost the baby.

I had another at nearly 25.

I am now 30 with 2 young boys.
I am now so glad I waited, as there is so much I would have missed out on, and so much I need to post-pone now, I still wished I had travelled more and worked overseas etc while I had the chance.

Also I have a good well paying job now, and can easilly support myse;f, which wouldn't have been possible if I was much younger.

I know you won't listen to anybody now, so do what you want...

Reply to Nuffing
Posted by: stephlur | 2004/04/08

Hey I don't think that you being 19 and wanting a baby is bad. All people go through a time in their lives when they want a baby. If your ready for it and you think you can take on the big resposibility of a baby... more power to yah. I kinda know how you feel because I want a baby too and so does my fiancee.

Reply to stephlur
Posted by: D | 2004/04/05

WE KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT, now stop obsessing on this site and get on with becoming a good mother

Reply to D
Posted by: nhs | 2004/04/05

Michelle are you on NHS?

Reply to nhs
Posted by: MICH | 2004/04/02

WELL I AM PREGNANT THANK GOD.

ALL I WILL SAY TO YOU LOT IS YOUR SCUM THOSE OF YOU THAT JUST DID NOT HELP JUST A BIT BUT NO YOU PREFER TO MAKE PEOPLE HURT FOR NO BLOODY REASON.

I HAVE BEEN TO MY GYNAE AND IT IS A YES YES I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to MICH
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/03/31

TO YOU'RE A BABY.

I am pregnanct and i just wish people stop posting in such nasty comments.

Thanks for being one of the nice ones.

thanks

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: You're a baby | 2004/03/27

Sweetie you clearly have issues.
I hope you mnage to sort them out...

Reply to You're a baby
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/03/26

YOUR A TEEN WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN NOW. I AM PREGNANT I FOUND OUT THE OTHER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT LOUSIE AND WHOEVER YOU SAID

GIVE IT A REST YOU CHILDISH TEENAGER I CANT BE BOTHERED YOU DUMB DI**TCH

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: You're a TEEN | 2004/03/26

Oh my mistake ,everyone must have been of the pill since Nov '03, last period on 24/02/04, ovulate on 08/03/04, and expected their period or pregnancy test possitive on 23/03/04, AND post obsessively about everything.

Ooops!

Reply to You're a TEEN
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/03/26

Your a treen just to let you no i found out i am pregnant.

I am very happy so can you just stop bothering me now please. I dont no where your getting Sue, Lousie from.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: you're a TEEN | 2004/03/26

Michelle, Sue, Louise so many names it's hard to keep up, but sadly you have exactly the SAME personality for each persona, so you can't even do MPD right!

Silly girl...

Reply to you're a TEEN
Posted by: Michelle is pathetic and hilarious | 2004/03/24

Y get incontact with the law i have done nothing wrong all i am doing is posting concerns like you do.

I dont care any way i found out i am pregnant now so.

C ya you lot

Reply to Michelle is pathetic and hilarious
Posted by: Michelle is pathetic and hilarious | 2004/03/18

In case you haven't notice-you are on the teen forum in the health site. You are a lying B*I*T*C*H. I have got contact with the law, so I am going to HUNT you down LOSER! Is it America or England? Haha

Posted by: Davina (SA Chick) | 2004/03/18

Michelle, my angel

Please forgive the manners of my counterparts. They are only concerned but shouldn't be so hard.

I was a teen mom (16) when I had my daugter, who is now 11. Her father and I were soooooooo in love and happy. The pregnancy was a mistake but we were still happy about it. It seemed so romantic that the 2 of us had created a child together but that was the end of romance. It gets flipping hard and when times are hard (not just finances), love goes out the window.

I know that you don't need to be married to the childs father but from a broken myself, I feel extremely guilty that my daughter will never have her mommy and daddy living with her, together. My fiance is great but not her REAL daddy and she feels it.

Think about the divorce rate, at the best of times and trust me, being teen parents is the worst of times.

And I'm not even starting about the limitations and sacrifices I have had to make over the years.

You are obviously a warm caring person as you love children so make the right decision for the little one. I promise he/she will be grateful to born in a few years.

My thoughts are with you
davinahg@hotmail.com

I love my daughter to bits

Reply to Davina (SA Chick)
Posted by: UK Bird | 2004/03/17

Right to start it off, I think all of you apart from a couple of exceptions are complete nutters. If Michelle is trying for a baby, good luck to her its her life! If not no need to be insultive, I could say you lot who are married at stupid young ages are -|- ing loony so don't judge! As for the UK don't slate it, we don't want people like you over here! Why don't all of you go back to school to take spelling lessons cause it looks like i'm the only -|- er who can spell !!

Good look with the baby making Michelle - Have fun !!

Reply to UK Bird
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/17

F**UCK YOU JADE I HOPE YOU DONT BECOME PREGNANT YOU DONT DESERVE IT.

WHY CARRY ON F**UCKING READING IT IT IF WAS WAISTING YOUR TIME YOU THICKO.

MY BOYFRIEND WANTS ONE AS MUCH AS I DO AND MY BABY WILL BE LOVED.

YOU STRANGE PERSON GOING AD FOR NO BLOODY REASON.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: jade | 2004/03/17

Michelle, get a f%$king life.

I cant believe I just sat reading this for 10-15 minutes and wasting my f$#king time.

If you want a baby, have a baby. My deepest sympathy to your boyfriend and maybe expectant baby.

Go play elsewhere.

Reply to jade
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/17

ANNIE

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON TEEN SITE WHAT YOU ON I AINT FROM SA.

SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU

SO WHY DONT YOU STOP LYING TO ANNIE.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: you're a TEEN | 2004/03/15

Michelle, you are really sad and pathetic, and I really think you need some mental help and counselling.

I sincerely hope that you are lying about being pregnant, because I don't think anyone would want you for a mother. Not until you grow up and sort yourself out. There is no way you can responsibly parent a chil in the way you are behaving.

Think about who you are and the image you are projecting.
Work on yourself before you even consider influencing another person's life.

Please also realise that peolpe are being 'nasty' to you where ever you go because of what YOU are projecting...

Reply to you're a TEEN
Posted by: Annie | 2004/03/15

Hi to everyone

Apparently Michellle just confessed on the gynaedoc forum and said that she is sorry for causing so much havoc on this site. She is from SA and not from UK. She was also trying to be another Michelle on gynaedoc forum. And she still in school!!I I was right from the start that she was lying the whole time. Good riddance!! She is bonkers!

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Another Female | 2004/03/15

Damn Michelle...
GET A LIFE!! Reading your postings was such a piss off. Go play somewhere else & perhaps LEARN TO SPELL....U say u wont want to come to S.A - Well girl, we dont need people like u here. Because here in OUR home country we simple call people like u DUMB!!!!! 18 and pregnant? Oh, u gonna have a wonderful life. Seems like u are the type of person who lacks attention. Ag, shame sweetie, i didnt mean to use such HIGH English....Hope u can actually READ & COMPREHEND as to what i just wrote here.......

Reply to Another Female
Posted by: flower | 2004/03/13

get a life freak!!!!!!!!

Reply to flower
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/12

I THINK I MAY BE PREGNANT AS I HAVE HAD SPOTTING YESTERDAY AND A BIT TODAY SO THERE IS NO TURNING BACK I DEFFINATELY AM.

OK TO TELL THE TRUTH I SAID I AM 19 BUT I SAID THAT AS I WANT SURE WHETHER TO TELL YOU THE RIGHT AGE. IM NOT 19 IM ALMOST 19 I AM ACTUALLY ONLY 18 AT THE MO.

SORRY I ALSO SAID WHERE I LIVE WHEN I ACTUALLY DONT SORRY. HA

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Sue | 2004/03/11

YOUR A TEEN

I have read alot of Michelle's postings and that is how i understand her.

Grow up please and stop being nasty.

Can i ask are you an adult or not?

Why have you said "learn how to spell Know not no" when i have not said anything like that.

And for your advice this is not Michelle.

Be supportive or don't reply at all.

I really can't understand you?

Reply to Sue
Posted by: You'r a TEEN | 2004/03/11

Nice attemp Sue -or is that MICHELLE!

We are not that stupid. If you pose as someone else at least learn to correct your spelling mistakes for instance KNOW is not spelled NO, and Sue how is it that you know so much about Michelle?

You need a psychologist not a baby.
Now you have multiple personalities too....

Reply to You'r a TEEN
Posted by: Sue | 2004/03/11

Lulul

Could you translate that please as not everyone will no what you are saying.

Reply to Sue
Posted by: lulul | 2004/03/10

hayi bo lulu uyadina ingathi usisibhanxa yazi

Reply to lulul
Posted by: sue | 2004/03/09

you lot are so childish have ago at michelle wanting a baby.

if michelle wants to have a baby then good for her, its her body, so many people in the UK do have kids beofre marriage. No everyone has to get married like not everyone has to have kids. she has a job, a loving partner, a house.

leave her alone and just flipping get a life.

Reply to sue
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/03/09

Great Guy.

I don't think of a baby when making love in your teenage word "GETTING F**CKED"

Get real will you please.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Great guy | 2004/03/09

to Michelle

Maybe you need to be f#@cked enough and take your mind off the baby thing.

Reply to Great guy
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/03/09

-|- OFF GREAT GUY

THE LOT OF YOU ARE TWATS THAT ARE BEING HORRIBLE.

NO ONE IS -|- ING PERFECT AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. THAT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Great guy | 2004/03/09

If you think you have enough money to raise a child, please take this good advice I think it will be helpfull. Save enough money and go back to school bcoz you can't write any sense and your language is terrible. What will u teach your child, grow up girl and be competant.

Reply to Great guy
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/09

HEY MEL

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BUT I REALLY DO NOT FELL TO GOOD AT THE MO. WHETHER I AM BOT WELL IN MTSELF OR THERE IS A CHANCE THAT OVULATION HAS OCCURED AND A BABY HAS STARTED I DONT NO BECUASE WHEN I WOKE THS MORNING I WAS SICK AND I STILL FILL SICK NOW AND MY BOOBS ARE QUITE SORE. i NO IT COULD BE ANYTHING

I DO AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THOUGH.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Mel | 2004/03/08

Michelle,

I'm sorry I have to put you straight on this issue. I was 17 when I fell pregnant, my husband was 19. Having a baby at a young age is never easy. Its all good and well to want to play house house but there are real issues involved. Finance the least of them. I am now 25, my son 6 and hubby 27, we've been married for 7 years so have many years of experience and can safely say you are absolutely crazy. I love my son, wouldn't change a thing but would never advise any person especially unmarried to consider having a child. You are still a child yourself no matter how mature you think you are. You still have plently of growing up to do. However I'm sure you are not going to listen to me but when you've had no sleep for 3 weeks and your baby constantly screams, you and your boyfriend are fighting ( thats just the start ) then remember my words, be cautious and think about this very carefully. I think wanting a baby is the result of an underlying issue in your life, why don't you try a puppy first and see how that goes before having a kid, remember you can't return a kid, they are 18 years of responsibility.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: RONNIE | 2004/03/05

HI

MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN SA CAN GET MARRIED OR FALL PREGNANT AT A YOUNG OR OLDER AGE BECAUSE IT REALLY DOES'NT MATTER. EVERY COUNTRIES HAVE DIFFERENT CULTURES AND LIFESTYLES. IN OUR CASE WE PREFER TO HAVE CHILDREN EARLY OR LATER IN LIFE-IT CAN DEPEND ON WHAT THE SITUATION IS. IN YOUR CASE THE SOCIETY IN ENGLAND PREFER TO HAVE A FAMILY FIRST THAN MARRIAGE.

WHAT WE ALSO IMPLYING IS THAT TO US 19 IS QUITE YOUNG TO HAVE A CHILD COS YOU ARE A CHILD YOURSELF. I AM NOT SAYING SA IS TERRIBLE COUNTRY BUT WE DO HAVE A HIGH STATSTICS RATE OF RAPE, HIV AND UNWANTED PREGNACIES. AND I WAS NOT BEING RUDE OR NASTY-JUST GIVING MY OPINION UPON YOU SO IT NOT OUR FAULT YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT SO DO WHAT YOU TO HAVE TO DO. WE ALREADY HEARD YOU OVER AND OVER 'THAT WE DO NOT KNOW YOU' AND THAT YOU WANT A BABY!!!! MOVED ON AND LET GO.

Reply to RONNIE
Posted by: flower | 2004/03/05

Dear Michelle

Did I miss something here... I seriously think you have a few nuts and bolts missing..... You have contradicted yourself in all of the above....

If you read everything that you have written, and you had half a brain, you would see that you are way too young to handle a child......

I mean have you read any of that stuff you wrote above ..... first you married, then your not married, then you want a child, then your confused, then you say don't write to me, then you deny saying that!!!!!!!

Man, you need a lot work to sort yourself out and the sooner you get some help, the better.

Reply to flower
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/05

TO RONNIE

I am not saying you are not allowed to write back but i would prefer if you do not write to me if you are going to be so rude and nasty that is all i am saying.

You do not no me at all.

All i wrote in to say how i feel and that i feel ready for a baby and all i get is shit of people which is not faire.

No offence but where you are it seems by reading other forums that people get married at a young age like 19 see over in England people dont get married until at least in their 20's, more people have baby's first.

Like i have mentioned before if i was to get pregnant it is not as if i have no house or money etc is it. Not like some people who have baby's at 14 over here and then split up with the dad and got pregnant by a "one night stand" where as i am in a very good and stable relationship.

This is all i am saying i wasnt writing in for people to gang up on me as such.

write back

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: RONNIE | 2004/03/05

HI MICHELLE

WE ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO WRITE BACK. JUST BECAUSE WE ARE WRITNG TO YOU, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE CARE FOR YOU, IT IS BECAUSE WE REALLY DO FIND YOU ANNOYING AND ONE MOMENT YOU WANT A BABY THEN YOU ARE NOT QUITE SURE OR JUST CONFUSED!!!

ANOTHER THING WE HAVE ALREADY GOT TO KNOW ABIT ABOUT YOU. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR-HAVE THAT BABY COS NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU ANYMORE.....AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BE NICE TO YOU CONSIDERING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT IT AND BESIDE YOU ALREADY GOT GOOD ADVICE FROM JULE AND LESSIE. NEED I SAY MORE.....

Reply to RONNIE
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/05

TO YOUR A TEEN, RAY, RONNIE

-|- THE LOT OF YOU. W ILL GO ON ANYTHING I WANT.

I WANT A BABY AND I WILL HAVE ONE, YOU 3 LEAVE ME ALONE.

I NO YOU DONT CARE SO THEN STOP WRITING TO ME, THE MORE YOU WRITE TO ME, THE MORE I THINK YOU DO CARE.

I AM NOT ANNOYING YOU ARE ANNOYING, YOU DO NOT NO ME AT ALL. IF I WANT I CAN E-MAIL TO THIS ANY TIME I WANT.

BYE

DO NOT WRITE TO ME ATALL I CANT BE BOTHERED WITH YOU.

THE ONLY ONE THAT IS BE SUPPORTIVE ARE JULE AND LESSIE SO WHY CANT YOU ALL BE LIKE THAT

YOU MENT TO SUPPORT AND HELP PEOPLE NOT BE SO BLOODY RUDE, NASTY

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: you're a TEEN | 2004/03/05

Again Michelle, if you are a MATURE employed adult in the UK WHY are you posting your ramblings on a SOUTH AFRICAN TEEN support web site?

Get a search engine and find what you are looking for. Clearly no one else here wants a baby. Move on already.

Reply to you're a TEEN
Posted by: Ronnie | 2004/03/05

YEAH I AGREE 100% WITH RAY, LESSIE AND JULE. YOU ARE CONFUSED AND YOU GET ON MY NERVE!! IF YOU WANT THE BABY THEN HAVE IT BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!! PLUS YOU ARE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE!!! I AM SORRY THAT I SOUND NASTY BUT HEY THAT'S LIFE AND YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!

Reply to Ronnie
Posted by: RAY | 2004/03/05

MICHELLE PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GROW UP AND STOP TALKING SO MUCH HOG WASH.
YOU ARE SO CONFUSED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS.

Reply to RAY
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Jule

I am confusing myself to. Ok i want a baby and so does my boyfriend. i want my baby to have a dad like my boyfriend.

Yes i am very broody.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi again

I think u are just plain broody.Don't have a child becos ur bf wants one and just for the stake of it. U say u not sure the reason why u want one badly is becos u are not sure that u are in love with your bf or for the fact that u want your bfs child.

Not being harsh but girl u are really confusing me.

Reply to Jule
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Hey Jule

i think South Africa and England do things completely different because it seems to me what i have read of this forum is that over where you are people get married early like at 19 where as people here do noy do that..

Please do not take me wrong when i said people get the mickey taken out of them i mean the kids do and it is horrible to see that.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi Michelle

I totally agree with Lessie. Hey I am not saying u should wait until u 30, just wait for awhile. Life is hard. I guess us South African have different aspects when and when not to have babies and get married at our age. We prefer do things later in life and we don't care if we get the mickey from people. As long I have started "my family' the latest around 30.

Reply to Jule
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Hi Jule

I no i am young its just feels weird, i cant help myself.

I dont no if it is where i am in love and want my boyfriend's baby.

I have always loved kids and have got broody from time to time but this time is just mad i suppose :-)

write back

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi Michelle

Looks like Ray has come to his senses and speaking to u quite nicely for a change. Although I would love to have children and get married one day but that can wait as I am only 22 yrs old. Mayb in about 4 years time but I do sometimes get brooding now and then and beside waiting for Mr Right to along(if there is such a thing but I do believe in true love somewhere). Right now I am just focusing on my career. But u never know what might happens cos everything happens for a reason and I believe in fate.

Reply to Jule
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Hi Lessie

Thank you i do understand what it is like. My auntie had a baby and i looked after my cousin from 3 weeks on and i ahd the baby at my house for 5 weeks on a trot due to a upsetting experiance my auntie (in law) had to go through and she does have a husband so i really no what it is like.

It would not be fair on the child because when i am 30 that child would be 10, alot of children in England get the mickey taken out of them if they are 16 and have mums nearly in their 50's if you see what i am saying as i no of someone that is only 13 and has a mum and dad who is 55 years old and that is just not fair.

Please dont get me wrong as i no what you are saying

I would never think i have made a mistake because it is not like alot of people over here that have unprotected sex at 13 and fall pregnant and dont have nothing behind them for help this is something that i feel i would like.

write back

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Jule

I live in Hampshire, in Southampton.

We have actually spoke about marriage and we will get married.

We have a brilliant social life, we go on alot of holidays together.

Really i suppose if it happens then it happens and iw ould be happy.

I tottally understand you, your understanding.

It is just so hard when you feel like it, even though my boyfriend does not talk about it all the time and i'm not of these girls that go on, on , on at my boyfriend he still brings it up saying how lovely it wouldbe to have a little girl or boy, it is so lovely to hear what he does same.

write back

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Lessie | 2004/03/04

Michelle

I am 26 years old and have also always wanted a baby, but the difference between me and you is that I realise that I have at least another 10 years to do that. Your twenties are there to build a career, find yourself and understand what you want from life and people etc. Your twenties are there for fun and parties and doing everything you ever wanted to do.

I believe you when you say you have a good job and a house and all the material things needed to raise a baby but believe me that is not the important part of childrearing. Raising a child takes a mature, well balanced, expierenced person and taking note that I am 7 years older than you, I still don't have enough life expiernece to have a baby now.

Maturity means being able to realise that what you want now is shelfish and not in the best interest of a child, its knowing that when that child grwos up and really needs guidence he/she would do better having parents that are happy and content, parents that can turn around and say im happy I lived my life to the fullest before I had you because that means I can offer you everything you need. Instead of realising 10 years from now that you made a huge mistake because now you want to go to parties now you want to further your career now you detest the child you once wanted so badly because he/sge robbed you of the best years of your life.

Think about this and I hope you will realise that having a baby at 19 is unfair towards you and towards a child.

Reply to Lessie
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

RAY

JUST TO SAY YOU MOANED AT ME FOR MY SPELLING WELL CHECK YOUR SPELLING MY NAME IS MICHELLE NOT MITCHELLE.

I CAN SPELL I JUST RUSHING THE REPLY AND I AM VERY UPSET.

I DONT WANT TO ARGUE BUT I REALLY DONT WANT TO LITEN TO YOU IF ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS HAVE AGO AT ME, AS PERSONAL QUESTIONS LIKE HOW MUCH I EARN AS YOU DID IN THE ABOVE REPLYS.

AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS MY CHOICE AND MY LIFE BUT I AM LISTENING ESPECIALLY TO JULE AS SHE IS WRITEN TO ME NICELY.

IF YOU WANT TO CARRY ON BEING HORRIBLE THEN THAT IS YOUR CHOICE BUT THEN I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU ARE GOING TO BECAUSE YOU REALLY HAVE UPSET ME ALOT.

I AM NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE KIDS OR IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS BIT IF YOU DONT THEN YOU WONT UNDERSTAND HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Actually a pretty long time that you have been 2gether with your bf. How come you guys havn't consider to get marry yet? Surely now that you want to start a family, don't u want to at least get married some day?

Have it ever occur to that the reason u want a baby badly is cos everything is going well in your life. Can't u and your bf at least wait for a while and in the mean time take up a hobbie or something. If not, nobody can really stop u(",). Where about do u live in England if u don't mind me asking? (My Dad lives in Norwich)

Reply to Jule
Posted by: RAY | 2004/03/04

HI IT'S ME AGAIN.MITCHELLE I SEE YOUR SPELLING GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME WELL DONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE ABOVE FOR THERE COMMENTS AND SUGESTIONS.
THIS IS MY LAST WORD ON THIS SUBJECT.YOU ARE ONLY YOUNG ONCE.MOST TEENAGERS AND YOUNGSTERS NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO BE CARE FREE DUE TO THE WAY THE WORLD IS.

Reply to RAY
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Jule

Thank you for talking to me,

I do agree with what you are saying i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now.

Its just really hard when you just feel like starting a family.

I no i shouldnt take things personally but i am always like that.

write back

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi again

I did write back. The one above where I apologised. U have to remember people are going to be critical, give advice, agree/disagree or either b nice on this site. Why do take it so personally? If I were u forget about it them and it not like u going to c them.

People are just being abit cruel becos they want u to realize that are u are abit young and they just suggesting u should wait even tho u have a house, financially sound and a loving bf. Yes I can agree by your letter that u sound upset but the people in this forum c u as being immature-the way u respond.
And that u are not mature to be a mother yet.

Yes every countries have different ways of lifestyle, but we all conceive in the same way. I told u it yor decision but personally I just think u should wait. U still do have alot to do in life than have babies. My mom got married young and she had me when she was 20(I was a pill baby). She doesn't regret having me becos I am her pride and joy but i know she would of preferred if she had me a little later in life.

How long have u been 2gether with your bf for? I know u want this baby badly but please take my advice and wait. Give it another year or so. Live life to the fullest cos u r only young once!

Reply to Jule
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

YES MY FEELINGS ARE HURT. I CAN SPELL I AM JUST NOT SPELLING RIGHT AS I AM RUSHING WHAT I AM WRITING.

I DONT REALLY WANT RAY TO REPLY TO ME BACAUSE I ONLY E-MAILED IN TO SAY ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND THEN THE NEXT THING I HAD RAY BEING REALLY NASTY AND I JUST DID NOT LIKE THAT.

IF YOU HAD RAY SPEAKING TO YOU THE WAY HE DID WITH ME THEN YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT.

I DONT MEAN TO SOUND REALLY HORRIBLE BUT I AM VERY UPSET HERE.

AS FOR FLOWER AND BLOU I DONT WANT THEN TO REPLY EITHER IF THEIR JUST GOING TO BE HORRIBLE AND NOT SUPPORTIVE HERE.

I HAVE MONEY AND EVERYTHING AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS MY CHOICE, I SAID I WAS MARRIED JUST TO SHUT RAY UP BECAUSE THATS ALL HE WENT ON ABOUT "WELL IF I'M NOT MARRIED THEN I SHOULDT HAVE A CHILD WITH MY BOYFRIEND"

LIKE YOU SAY MORE PEOPLE HAVE KIDS BEOFORE THEIR MARRIED IN ENGLAND, NOT BEING RUDE BUT EVERY COUNTRY ARE DIFFERENT WITH MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN I SUPPOSE.

WRITE BACK JULE

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi Michelle

I just wanted to let you know I hope that I havn't hurt your feelings and maybe i was being abit being harsh in the above letter in "To Ray and Michelle". I didn't intend to, it just I can't stand it when people continue to argue when it is really unneccessary and childish. I apologised if I did ripped u off and I had no right to judge u. I am not a judgemental person.

I know Ray has upset you but don't take him personally cos he probably has nothing better to do. It does'nt matter if you writing to the teen forum at your age- I am 22 yrs old but I like to read the problems cos i can give good advice and I am whole alot wiser than these teens.

If this feels right then go ahead if u guys r ready. As long u have financial support and love for this baby which u have already told me. Make sure there is trust, honesty, love and communication to yor relationship with your bf. These keys are very important. It is up to u if u want to let me when u do fall pregnant.

Cheers

Reply to Jule
Posted by: flower | 2004/03/04

Very mature Michelle!!!!!!!!! Learn to spell and grow up because no one lies about being married!!!!!!!!!

Makes me wonder what type of mother you will be....

Reply to flower
Posted by: Blou | 2004/03/04

MICHELLE learn to spell

Reply to Blou
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi Ray and Michelle

What with the two of u carrying on fighting/debating like there is no 2morrow. It is a known fact in England that people have babies at such a young age. I suggest that both of u to backed off from each other. I can't believe both of u being so worked up over this topic considering it either of yours opinions/decisions.

Michelle if u say u are married then why are u being defensive to Ray. Another thing, how are u going to teach your child ABC when u can't even spell well. R u sure that u are mature?U can't even defend yourself very well. And I how do u know u don't want to live in SA if u have never been here( I have lived in England b4). I am not here to ripped u guys off but I am just seeking the truth out here.

Michelle grow up and get some common sense and believe me Ray is not jealous.Can both of u please stop being childish and move on.

Reply to Jule
Posted by: Juli | 2004/03/04

Hi agin,

Also i forgot to mention but if a have money behind me plus i have savings and so does my boyfrind then that is good, i mean we have bought our own house so its not as if the baby is going to be badley bought up is it, i am not like like. I just cant believe Ray even asked how much i earn and that he dont believe that i work for the Police and my boyfirnd works for the NHS when i am telling the whole truth here.

Reply to Juli
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

Hi Juli

Thank you for being understanding Ray had really upset me alot.

I have noticed that all babies are different and i understand they need alot of attention.

I will think alot about this but i really feel ready for one, i no in the past i have said "oh i want a baby" but the i didnt think anymore of it bit this time i feel so ready.

My boyfriend (i no i said i was married to my last reply to Ray but that was to shut him up) said he will love me and the baby and we are so right for each other, i have had boyfriends in the past but they have not been like the one i have now and my last boyfriend was a bastard to me (excuse my language).

Write back

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/04

EXCUSE ME I HAVE NEVER LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA AND WOULDN'T WANT TO.

JUST TO LET YOU NO THAT I AM MARRIED BUT I ACTUALLY DID NOT WANT PEOPLE KNOWING THAT AS IT IS MY BUSINESS.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SAYING DONT WRITEBACK TO ME. YOU SILLY LITTLE PERSON.

IF YOU WANAN CALL ME A COW THATS UP TO YOU BUT IT SHOUNDS LIKE YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GROWN UP.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU GET SO WORKED UP OVER THE FACT OF A BABY. UNLES YOU HAVE GOT A CHILD OTHERWISE YOU MUST BE A JEALOUS PERSON.

OH AND DONT YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I CAN GO ON AND WHAT I CANT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT AS YOU DO NOT NO ME.

GET OVER IT.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: Jule | 2004/03/04

Hi Michelle

I wouldn't listen to Ray and maybe hes feeling sick cos his parents didn't luv him enough and he thought that gave him the right to disrespect people regarding their feelings and opinions. In my opinion he was abit too harsh but I do agree with him in some sense. I do think u are abit young and u guys got so many years to try but then again it yours and your bfs decision and I am not here to judge.

And I do know marriage is not for every1 and beside half the society is divorce. Yes u say that u have some experience looking after a baby but has it ever occur to u all babies are different. If u guys think u are mature enough then go ahead but I would really think hard on this which I am sure u have as this is not to b taken lighthearted.

Maybe the reason u can't fall pregnant becos u are being abit desperate and worrying about it too much. U should just relax and try not to think about it and if it happens then it meant to be and if it does'nt then it a must be a sign that it not meant to happen RIGHT now.

Why not try to be selfish and enjoy each others for awhile. Have all the fun now while u can cos u might regret it. U would probably say u won't regret it but possibly u will and if u are mature then your decision would be whole alot wiser. This is my opinion and what ever decisions you make Good Luck(",).As long this is what u really both want(not going to be easy as u make it out to b) and if it makes you happy but don't say I din't warn u.

Reply to Jule
Posted by: RAY | 2004/03/04

SHAME SHAME SHAME MICHELLE MAYBE WE SHOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK ABOUT THE SERIOUS PROBLEM YOU HAVE.
HOW DID YOU CATCH ME OUT ????????????????.THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS.
SO YOU THINK ITS OK FOR ALL OVER SEX WOMAN IN ENGLAND TO FALL PREGNANT, SO GO BACK TO ENGLAND AND STAY OFF THE SA WEBSITES.
GO AHEAD HAVE AS MANY BABYS AS YOU WANT BUT DONT DO IT IN SOUTHAFRICA AS WE HAVE ENOUGH UN WANTED CHILDREN LOOKING FOR HOMES.
GO BACK TO ENGLAND YOU COW.

Reply to RAY
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/03

RAY

I CANT BELIEVE THE WAY YOU ARE BEING, I ONLY O=POSTED SAYING I WOULD LIKE A BABY.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER OR EVEN HAVE TO CAUSE THIS ATTITUDE AS LONG AS I AHVE MONEY AND MY OTHER HALF DOES AND WE LOVE IT THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS, WE HAVE OUR OWN HOUSE.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/03

RAY

THE PAY WHERE YOU ARE IS DIFFERENT TO ENGLAND WHERE I LIVE. GO AWAY YOU SILLY PERSON.

I NO HOW TO BRING A CHILD UP, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A JEALOUS PERSON, MY BABY WILL HAVE A FATHER ALL THE TIME ACTUALLY. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOUR DISSAPINTED IN ME WHEN YOU DONT BLOODY NO ME!!!

NON OF YOUR BUSINESS WHOS NAME THE BABY WILL BE IN BUT ITS OBVIOUS
I HAVE JUST CAUGHT YOU OUT ON A FEW THINGS

GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: RAY | 2004/03/03

FROM YOUR SPELLINGI SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE IN THE POLICE FORCE.I KNOW WHAT THE POLICE EARN EVERY MONTH AND FOR THE JOB THEY DO ITS VERY LITTLE.SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SALARY THAT YOU EARN BECAUSE ITS NOT MUCH WHEN YOU SPEND ANYTHING UP TO A R1000.00 A MONTH JUST ON BRING UP A CHILD FOR THE FIRST FEW YEARS.BUY THE WAY WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES, WE ARE NOT IN ENGLAND WE ARE IN SOUTHAFRICA.YOU DONT GET THE DOLL IN SOUTHAFRICA.DONT YOU THINK A BABY HAS THE RIGHT TO A FARTHER.WHO'S SURNAME ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE THE CHILD.YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER AS A POLICE OFFICE IM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU.
PLEASE DO DONT THREATEN ME.
WHEN YOU CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR OWN SELF AND THINK ABOUT BRINGING A BABY INTO THIS WORLD WHAT IT INVOLVES THEN MAYBE YOU ARE READY.
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Reply to RAY
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/02

HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE RAY!!!!

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/02

TO RAY

DONT YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU DO NOT NO ME.

I HAVE MOENY ACTUALLY FOR YOU WORRY WUITE A BIT I AM IN THE POLICE FORCE SO I CANT BE THAT THICK.

I DONT HAVE TO GET MARRIED HARDLY ANYONE GETS MARRIED IN ENGLAND.

hOW DARE YOU ASK HOW MUCH I EARN THAT IS NON OF YOUR BIG BUSINESS.

I DONT WANT TO HEAR FORM YOU - YOU STUPID PERSON.

YOU MAKE ME SICK THE WAY YOPU TALK TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: ray | 2004/03/02

I SUGEST YOU CATCH A WAKE UP AND REALISE THAT HAVING A BABY IS MUCH MORE THAT THE PRETTY PICTURE YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND HAVE IN YOUR VERY IMMATURE HEADS.
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT ITS COSTS TO RAISE A CHILD AND EDUCATE HIM OR HER.
wHY DONT YOU BOTH GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND WHEN YOU ARE GROWN UP AND ARE ADULTS YOU CAN THINK OF CHILDREN.i GAURANTEE IF YOU HAVE A CHILD NOW YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WONT BE TOGETHER FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS.SO WAKE UP AND STOP BEING SO STUPID.MAYBE YOU YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH EVERY ONE HOW MUCH YOU AND YOUR B/FRIEND EARN.
YOU ARE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET BUT YOU WANT CHILDREN WHATS THE PROBLEM DONT YOU HAVE MONEY TO GET MARRIED.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Reply to ray
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/02

To Your a Teen - I did not no there was a prenancy/conception site where is it?

Me, my boyfriend are in a very stable relationship, i love him alot and he loves me.

Im 19 and he is nearly 22 years old.

I work for the Police and he works for the NHS so we have money coming in to support us as well as a baby.

My boyfriend is not the sort (and sorry to be blunt about this) to piss off and leave me, he said he will stand by me all the way as he wants this to.

We have spoke to each other, so it is not as if we are rushing into it.

I have had alot of dealings with baby's as i use to look after my cousin from the age of 2 weeks old so i really do no what is it like.

please write back - if there is another site like TEEN said about pregnancy/concesption then what do i have to go into to get onto thet forum?

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/02

Im 19 and he is nearly 22 years old.

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: You're a TEEN | 2004/03/02

My point is that if you are in a stable happy mature relationship where you are both consenting adults who have decided to have a baby, you would post your messgae to a pregnancy/conception group, not a TEEN support group. You must realise most teens are trying NOT to get pregnant.

I'm not saying at 19 you shouldn't chose to have a baby just that you posting your message here seems odd, and not very well thought through or mature.

Reply to You're a TEEN
Posted by: Cute | 2004/03/02

Though I'm not so sure, but at 19 and desperate for a baby. what do u do for living? how old is your boyfriend? what is he doing for living? because raising a baby is not only looking after him/her but also being able to provide for him/her. I would advice you to develop yourselves and build a better future before committing yourselves to parenthood. If you think you are really ready for parenthood then its ok. As for pregnancy,it may take you sometime to fall pregnant due to the fact that you were using a pill. You need to be patient and don't pressurise yourself about being pregnant. Good luck.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: TK | 2004/03/02

I have a best friend who had a baby round about that age and she still regrets it. She can't always go out, she sits at home and has lost most of her friends. Her boyfriend left her and does not pay maintenance because he lost his job. Right now it may seem the best thing for you, but years down the line it may not be. You will have to live with the baby if your boyfriend leaves you one day. Its difficult to change your mind I know, but the other alternative would be far more costly, if you want to find out for yourself.

Its your choice, I wish you all the best in making this decision. At your age, guys will want you to be pregnant so that they can take ownership of you and spoil your life. Its easy for them to move on because nobody judges them.

Reply to TK
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/02

I dont no who you are but i just wanted advise, i am mature enough for a baby, so you cannot say i am not mature enough to be pregnant or have a baby,
.

I have alot of dealings wioth babys so i no what to expect and everything else!!!

Reply to MICHELLE
Posted by: You're a TEEN | 2004/03/02

Sorry but if you are posting this message on a TEEN health group, my first thought is that you are not really mature enough to be pregnant and have a baby.

Reply to You're a TEEN