Question
Posted by: Aleshaandra | 2007/05/07

I really need to say I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!

I was in a relationship with a very busy guy..I failed to understand that and broke up with him twice for him not having enough time..but i regret it.The first time he took me back but i don't know if he will now.I know he loves me and i love him too because he has showed it.I don't know if i want him back coz he might get another girlfriend or because i think we can make this work..I'm hurting because i never meant to hurt him and he's the only person i've been intimate with..I do not see myself with another person..How do i apologise to him??I've never been so sorry and i feel like whatever i say now won't be good enough.I really need to say i'm sorry...

Expert ImageTeen expert

If you really want to try again then let him kow what he means to you, but you will also have to be realistic about how much time you each have available for each other. If he is honest about his availability and you accept what he has to give right now then you can see how things go. But if you know that your frustrations about his availability are going to remain you have to think very carefully about getting back together.

Honesty and what you can offer each other right now are the most important things.

2
Posted by: sopopo | 2007/05/29

Just let him know that you are sorry for your own sake and for his sake.it is unfortunate that you regret your decision you have to live with it .if you agree to get back to he must be prepared to be balance his between your relationship and work (school ) .i dont know what you doing with your life .if you nothing to do with your life sit down and look what you can do for yourself .

if he does accept you apologies just move on with your life .

Reply to sopopo
Posted by: Motes | 2007/05/08

Want to say sorry for what? that you are not getting enough attention, that you need him but he is not there.Please my sister run for your life, if he loves you like u say he would atleast make more time for you.

Reply to Motes