Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/19

I REALLY FEEL LIKE DYING RIGHT NOW!!

Hi All

I am so confused, don't know what to think anymore. I just did a pregnancy test again after doing one last week a few days before I was due to start my period and it was still negative. My period is now a week late and the damn test is still negative.
I suppose it's back to the gynae for me because I am so CONFUSED. Why is this happening to me?????????????

I don't know if I should cry or what!!!!!!! My friend who is now 18 weeks pregnant so badly wanted me to be pregnant was almost in tears now when I told her that there was only one line, I could in fact hear the dissapointment in her voice. I really thought that this was my month but I suppose I was wrong and deep down inside I kind of knew it.

I just wish I could fall pregnant and have a baby, that's all I want!!!!

I suggest speak to your gynae as suggested

11
Posted by: Vicki | 2004/10/19

Hi Kelly

The same thing happend to me three years ago. Everytime i took a pregnacy test it would show negative, and i would miss my period. I then went to my Gynae and he did a blood test. It came back positve. There is more than one way for doctors to find out if you are pregnant. Sometimes it help to take your mind off trying to fall pregnant. Stress does play a big role.

Hang in there it will happen.

Reply to Vicki
Posted by: Mrs M | 2004/10/19

Hi Kelly

Soory dear about this month not being yours and about being attacked like that. Remember God' s timing is always perfect timing, so you`ll have to wait a bit for your moment, pray on, just a little while longer everything will be alrite.

Just like Zinziso I`m out of here, thanx a lot ladies, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have known how to calculate ovulation, so in a way I am indebted. I`ve learnt so much that my consultations with the doc. are full of questions. I`m now 14wks preggies and wish all of you ttc ladies the best of luck. I just can`t take the ignorance anymore, Kelly your posting was perfectly worded, this is not an English grammar class, secondly I hate hypocrites, people writting junk one minute and the next posting sweet nonsense and giving all sorts of excuses for their unbecoming behaviour.I wonder how in the world are our male counterparts going to respect us, when we don't respect ourselves and each other. Anyways my advise is , next time someone responds with s%^&*t like that , don`t explain yourself again, let them remain as foolish as they are.

All the best ladies and in my language (Xhosa) indlovu ayisindwa ngumboko wayo, direct translation is , no load is to heavy for you to carry!!! Hang in there TTC ladies, u`re all in my prayers!!!

Reply to Mrs M
Posted by: friends4all | 2004/10/19

To Kelly
I am very sorry for the insensitive response you got. Please understand that this is about you and your family to be. Kelly there are dream stealers out there who want it aborted before being conceived. Do not go down without a fight . I am with you on this one ma angel trust me! Keep beleiving it will pay out at the end. Be strong ma Love!

Zizinzo please do not quit on all of us. You are more than a friend but family. Some of us are strenghthened by yo mesgs dont wanna run empty. Still need you Tshomi!

Reply to friends4all
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/19

I think this is my last day in this forum, you people are so damn rule, arrogant and ignorant. Why do you have to respond in such a way when a person is asking for help??

You are so imatured and i as one wont tolerate such people its my final word and goodbye.

To kelly

Just ignore those people and concentrate on whats good for you, you will one day get pregnant, do you remember my story, i had a miscarriage also last year and now im five weeks pregnant, just hang in there god is on your side!
Im so sorry KellY, You time will come and soon you'll be a mother!

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: ? | 2004/10/19

i do appologise... the way you worded your words appeared to be a little like a teenager. i am sure that you dont mean that you feel like dying... i am sure that everything will work out for the best.

Reply to ?
Posted by: EXCITED-ONE | 2004/10/19

Sorry 18 weeks

Reply to EXCITED-ONE
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/19

To ?

My friend is 18 weeks pregnant and not 18 years old and she is happily married. I am also married and I am old enough to have a baby. Had a miscarriage last year August, suffer from PCOS and been trying ever since.

Don't some women come to this forum for support because I've seen lots of women do it but if this is the ugly responce I am getting then I would rather just stay away.

GOODBYE

KELLY

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: EXCITED-ONE | 2004/10/19

TO ?
If you read Kelly's posting, her friend is 18 months pregnant and not 18 years old. So I think you owe her an apology. With and attitude like that and being so short with her, imagine what you would be like with your own.

Take a breather and relax!!

Reply to EXCITED-ONE
Posted by: ? | 2004/10/19

indeed not impressed is the right statment for you.
why do you want a baby? i mean, if your friend is 18 and she sounds as though she wants you to have a baby more than you do yourself. to me, it sounds as if you are doing this to be part of a trend. possibly your friend is too yound to be pregnant and so are you. i mean, look at me... i may never be able to have children and that is a medical fact. so have a child for the right reason and dont force anything that doesn't apperar to want to give.
i know two people that despratly wanted a child... but they had major problems. anyhow, after years and years of trying they finally had twins through IVF treatment... So the twins were born premiture and put in an incibotor... back then in Iran: a third world counrty medicine and education wasnt the best. so the children/twins were both blinded through the doctors not covering there eyes with tape whilst they were in the incibator...
now to me that is because someone tried to force nature that didn't want to give.
stop wanting a child and live your life and one day you will look back and see that you possibly wanted for the wrong reasons...
children are here to be loved, to learn from and to give the best of care... not to be wished away.

Reply to ?
Posted by: not impressed | 2004/10/19

Stop being such a drama queen.

Reply to not impressed
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/19

We all know what it is like to do numerous pregnancy tests and only have one line. One day you will see the two lines and your eyes will nearly pop out of your face!! You just won't believe it!!!

It will happen, see your doctor and take care.

Reply to Kate