Question
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2007/03/20

I pushed too hard!

Dear Cyber doc
I am really unfit and lastnight i went to my first game of action netball - i was exhausted - and seriously coughing all the way home, in fact i was wheezing all the way home.
I coughed and coughed until i went to bed and this morning coughed some more (including brownish phlegm) and i don't even smoke.

what happened to me lastnight (physically i mean)
~Wings~

Dear Wings
brownish sputum could be a sign of slight bleeding in the lungs - wheezing can be a sign of exercise asthma, so if this happens often I think it will be a good idea to have a lung x/.ray and maybe a lung function test?