Question
Posted by: | 2018/07/23

Stimulation

I am 23 yrs old. Weight: 44kgs. height:5 feet 1 inch. I am suffering from PCOS and I was on medication for that for a few years. Now I have stopped that but I still have irregular periods. My concern is that I orgasm a lot and very quickly. I don't need to take any efforts to do that or even touch myself. I am a virgin. I can cum even when my boyfriend tries to touch my hands casually. This is very awkward as I wet my panties whenever I even think about sex. I can cum just by thinking about it within seconds. And this is from the very beginning when I was not even in a relationship. What is the reason for this? What can I do to control this problem?

- 2018/07/24

Some people are more easily stimulated than others. I'm not sure that it is a problem. It may well change as you get older. There isn't really anything you can do about it.