Question
Posted by: slick | 2007/04/07

i nid some love

i was in a relationship for about 3months and then i broke it off because i was not getting what i wanted from the relationship (his attention ) BUT the problem is that i miss this guy and im lonely without him i dont even know where to begin to have another relationship with anyone!!! i want u to help me learn to forget about him because deep down i know there's someone out there for me, someone that will love me for me and most importantly someone i'l love back.

Expert ImageTeen expert

The main thing to concentrate on right now is yourself. Going back to an ex just because you feel lonely is not going to work. It is only worth reconciling if you can make real efforts to give each other what the other needs.

The best thing to do right now is a combination of spending good times with your friends and family, but also having moments alone where you can be positive with yourself. Something people find hard to do often is to spend time alone - but if we don't do this we never get a real sense of what our needs are and what is important to us. Being with someone because it takes our minds off ourselves or something that is upsetting us rarely leads to that relationship working out.

So for now, be kind to yourself, and allow time to be with yourself.

1
Posted by: sbu | 2007/05/29

I know what you are talking about. i am on the same boat. just take your time .focus on yourself ,your dreams your life do not let someone get hold of your life .at some point we fell lonely in our lives .the reason is that if we would not feel lonely we wont feel the difference if you have somone in your lives.

Treat yourself ,go to places you have never did before .spoil your self ,you do not need someone .it just a matter of time for you to meet your soulmate.in life there are dissapointment so get over them and stand up dust yourself ,pull your socks,polish your shoe and take you bag and move on when you fall on the way stand and dust yourself and keep on moving .

Tip: He thinks you will come running after him .So run after life.So always look you best .(dress up)

Reply to sbu