Posted by: Barbie | 2008/09/09

I neeed some advise

Hi Guys, please help me with a very bad situation, there' s a guy at work who I am very attracted to, prob is I have a bf who is currently away indefinately, bt we r still together and the plan is for me to eventually join him where he is. The guy in question also is known to be in a relationship with someone. BUt, I can' t seem to get him out of my mind. I see him all the time and I get butteflies in my stomach. I think he is attracted to me too but i am not sure. I told a friend about this and she hinted to him that I was attracted to him but the guy didn' t didn' t believe her and also mentioned to her that he was scared to approach me. He is senior staff and I think that is also an issue for him plus the fact that he is seeing someone.

There is a this atmosphere between us, I am so nervous around him and I can' t seem to stop thinking about him. When at work It is so important for me to know if he is in and he also makes sure that he comes around my side of the building several times.

I think I like him and I think he likes me as well bt I do not know the extent as he said to the other girl he is scared to approach me and doesn' t believe what she told him. I know I have a good thing with my bf and wouldn' t want to mess that up, but how do I forget about this guy at work and concentrate on what I have which is really good. In the long run I know I have a better chance with my bf but I can' t seem to let go of my feelings for this other guy. I think about him a LOT.

Please help before I go completely crazy. How do I forget about this guy when I see him all the time and have this really strong feeling that he also has a thing for me but know that it will be best for me to forget him which I have no idea how. I just see him and I forget my own name.

PLease help this is affectin me psychologically.

Thanks for reading

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

asked and answered

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.