Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/12/04

i need your help plese ASAP HELP

hi there cyber shrink i hope you can help me its been weeks now and i dont no what to do i am a 13 year old girl and i have 3siblings my oldest brothe(21) his twin(21) (girl) and my other sister(17) as i said its been weeks now and my two sisters dont seem to want to talk to me propely they always seem angry with me i use to be a bit close to them befor but now the to of them are really close they never use to be close but now they are and i am happy about that but they are angery with me and i dont no why.i have told my brother about this we are very close, him and i we always get along my sisters are also angery with my brother for no reson and its killining me that my sisters are not talking to me very well please help me i dont no what to do i need your help ASAP please

Why on earth would these foolish people not want to talk with someone as charming as you ? If your sisters are also angry with your brother, and also for no apparent reason, it sounds as though the reason is mostly or entirely to do with them, and not your fault. Maybe it'd be a good idea to stop trying so hard --- just be cool about them and their anger, and not pay much attention to them. That way either they'll just have time to sort out whatever personal problems might be troubling them, or they may eventually notice that you're not hanging around them and grow more interested in whatever you might be getting up to.
Have you discussed with at all with your parents ? And what does your brother think is going on ?

1
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

Nikki

tell your parents ask them to call all of you and discuss all your differences, if one need to apologise then let it be that for peace sake, is not good to see family spliting especially children.

Reply to Lolo