Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/12/04

i need your help plese ASAP HELP

hi there cyber shrink i hope you can help me its been weeks now and i dont no what to do i am a 13 year old girl and i have 3siblings my oldest brothe(21) his twin(21) (girl) and my other sister(17) as i said its been weeks now and my two sisters dont seem to want to talk to me propely they always seem angry with me i use to be a bit close to them befor but now the to of them are really close they never use to be close but now they are and i am happy about that but they are angery with me and i dont no why.i have told my brother about this we are very close, him and i we always get along my sisters are also angery with my brother for no reson and its killining me that my sisters are not talking to me very well please help me i dont no what to do i need your help ASAP please

Eish --- is this maybe what made them angry ?

1
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/12/05

oh my god doc i'm so sorry i did not mean to post my replys so many times i am very sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of love i am sorry

oh and its NIKKI not MIKKI

Reply to Nikki