Question
Posted by: anon for this one | 2006/11/08

i need ur help guys pls respond

How do i begin....
I was always a friendly girl and a popular girl,everyone liked me or so i thought.I was in the in croud but once i got married i simply stopped being in the in croud,stopped having friends.I must admit that my marriage to my hubby has not been gret full of adultry and suspision and just in general woman following my hubby. I lost all of my friends from school one way or another.Some hurt me some moved away and some just stoped talking to me.I got married young and i had my kids young.Till today non of my friends are married,some have had a child now but still we not on the same level.
The prob is that all the people i know are my hubbys friends and he keeps on pushing me to have friends of my own.Some one i can be wit instead of being on him all the time.He says he feels bad taking me out coz im alone and he feels liek being wit his friends.
Its not that i dont have friends i have a few but we dont mix in the same kinds group wit my hubby.My hubby never stopped going out and he knows all the young people and old.
The most important thing that comes to my mind is that.every gir friend i have know has hurt me and most of them like my hubby infact a few have even tried their luck.How do you trust people after that.
Im picky these days and i prefer to be with older women thinking that they might not try anything.
I do agree i am lonely i miss having friends but im not desperate.
What do you guys think.

.....

7
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/08

cool look forward to chatting.

Reply to kat
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/08

Il do that and same goes for ya.
Il email u asap so u can have my address.
Il send the coffee to u.

Reply to anon
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/08

where do you stay? as for things turning out well well its a working progress, i will see how things go, still early days. hey if you ever just want to chat you can mail me at
- crazikazz at yahoo dot com - it might not be coffee but hey its a start.

Reply to kat
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/08

We on the same page.
And sadly i dont live in sa,otherwise id take this whole forum for coffee coz u guys are great.
So where have all the great ppl gone.
And im happy for u that things turned out all right.

Reply to anon
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/08

where you based im in jhb. anyway hubby never complained i wish he could make some friends of his own. ok so haveing gotten married young and the kids thing i dont have many friends either thats talking about the ones that havent moved away. my marrage has been up and down and all over the show. honnestly we are divorced but got back together and now things seem ok. i also like going for coffee and just chatting. think thats why i battle so much with it, im very social and this is a problem for me when there is no one to socialise with.

Reply to kat
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/08

No im not really happily married but il tell u this my hubby has changed alot and to be honest in a way i feel like i should have never gotten married bu whats done is done. Im glad he has changed to what he is now and im sure it will get better by now.
And u mean married people are actually happy...where did u read that...jokes.I know a few.
Marriage life is tough and im not willing to give up the comfy life i live for a couple of mistakes.
And i agree wit what u saying meeting ppl on the net.But i feel like going out and having coffee even breakfast wit my friends..the ones i dont have.
Did ur hubby ever complain abt u not having friends or u never went through that.

Reply to anon
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/08

well how old are you, what i have found is getting to know people on the net not thought sites but like here, has helped a bit. i too was married young and did the kids thing and all that where are you based. you need to get to know people befor introducing them to hubby, i must say you dont sound hapily married.

Reply to kat