Question
Posted by: JJ | 2007/12/11

I need to talk

I am in so pain. Sometimes I feel like I can just die in my sleep. The man that I gave everything to is tearing apart.he doesn't sleep home atleast twice a week. I found out that he is cheating. If does love me then why would he cause me so much pain.I am think one of these days I will kill myself. It's like I can't get anything right. Work is terrifying and the only things that made me happy is collapsing. What a woman to do especially when you have a child? God, please! why am I so unlucky?

I doubt that he's specifically intending to cause you any pain, rather that he isn't even thinking of that possibility while pursuing his own interests and fun. Don't allow yourself to even think of suicide or harming yourself --- NO cheater is ever worth any further damage to their victims. See a local counsellor or shrin k to work on the best way to protect yourself and move forwards.

3
Posted by: sparanyok | 2007/12/11

go to church my sister - it will work!

Reply to sparanyok
Posted by: Newbie 2007 | 2007/12/11

I felt like you four years ago, felt like it ws the end of my world but you know what DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. You are not the unlucky one or the one who did the wrong thing. He was an idiot for giving you up.

JJ, please remember that this time of the year we all feel a little lonesome, or un appreciated or unlucky and hurt but you know what join your friends and get over this jerk.

Remember that there is never a wrong choice just the not so right choice made at the wrong time.

It hurts now and you think you will never make it but trust me you make it, we all make it some just takes longer than others.

Go out with your friends, cry as much as you want eat your chocolates and watch soppy movies beause it is a process that we all need to go through and somewhere deep within your self you will find the courage and see that there is life out there and that there is hope anf you have to have hope and faith that all will be well.

there is a saying that I always say to myself eery day:
"We must have the courage to bet on our ideas and hopes, to take the calculated risk and to act. Everyday living requires courage, if life IS to be effective and bring happiness"

Chin up and be strong, life always has a way of sorting itself out.

Good luck!!

Reply to Newbie 2007
Posted by: Lucky | 2007/12/11

I sympathise with you dearly, there's one thing us women have to realise, you cannot force a man to love you, if he did love you he wouldnt be treating you the way he does. Gal have pride in your self, why you depress yourself over some one who obviously doesnt care about you, you have your baby you need to think for, do whats right for her and try get a grip of your life, i know its not easy, iv been there was thinking of killing my bf but when he started walking on the road in front of me with his girlfriends i asked myself why must i make my self miserable while his happy and moving on with his life and i did the same, moved on with my life, not with a man though, i just took control of the situation and thats what you need to do, dont tell yourself its the end and you cant move on cause then it will be the end, be strong sister and be positive, start by getting all negative people out your life, he should be number 1 from your list.

Reply to Lucky