Question
Posted by: DOC BONES | 2007/08/21

I need to rebuild from IED NEED HGH.

I was hit by a bomb blast in Iraq. Had to have back fused also left shoulder replaced and torn r tricept. I want to get back on the horse as they say. I want to use HGH. I am a Special opps Navy Corpsmen Retired. Work as a Medical body Guard. I want to get back to work I am 56 yrs old. Please Help.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

I assume you are referring to Human Growth Hormone? If so, it is usually prescribed in this country for children with a growth hormone deficiency and not for other reasons. It is also extremely expensive and I don't know of anyone wo would prescribe this to speed up healing. I do know that it can be obtained on the internet though, but would not personally recommend its use. Try physiotherapy and maintain a healthy diet with enough protein, calcium and all the other nutrients. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery.