Question
Posted by: Help | 2004/10/27

I NEED TO LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT

I AM SO DESPERATE THAT I AM CONSIDERING TO GO FOR THE WEIGHT LOSS INJECTIONS. WILL IT BE A GOOD THING. AND WHAT WILL THE CON'S BE

Dear Help
I don't think these injections are really going to help and they may cost a lot of money. Rather consult your dr about Xenical, which is a real fat-trapper that prevents you from absorbing fat from what you eat. Xenical is, however expensive so it would help if your dr could motivate for this medication to be paid for by your medical aid - after all your weight is a direct danger to your health and you need to lose weight ASAP in large amounts. You would use the Xenical with a very-low-fat-diet and this will help you to start losing. So see if you can get Xenical prescribed for your condition. Rather spend the money on a product that really works when you need to lose a lot of weight.

1
Posted by: Tsa | 2004/11/03

I am interested in Xenical but I need to know if i stick to a low fat diet and using xenical i will not gain the weight back. I have been on an injection before and once i stopped it i gained all the weight back

Reply to Tsa