Question
Posted by: help | 2006/07/21

i need to getaway - C.T. area

hi there,

please does someone know of a place where i can just dissapear to where there are councellors or psycitrists (sorry spelling) i need a week or two to get myself right. have gone through a tough time and i need to cope. near Cape Town

i proberly need to do alot of crying etc...i need to gather myself.

PLEASE NO PAMPER SPAS. I DONT WANT TO GO FOR MASSAGES AND YING YANG AND CRISTALS STUFF PLEASE.

i need good company, councelling and i need to get myself together.....

I hope someone does know of such a place --- there ought to be some. Have you tried callign Lifeline, FAMSA, etc., to see if they know of one, a sort of psychologically healing retreat ?