Question
Posted by: Lolly | 2007/03/05

I need the best docter

I recently found out that i have viginal infection, this is what was on the report: 1. normal squamous cell present; possible bacterial vaginosis; mild acute inflammatory infiltrate and good endocervical component. Can somebody please tell me what this means (what are the symptoms). Also I need he best docter in Johannesburg to help me. Kindly recommend one to me

It means that you have a vaginal infection. The common symptom is a discharge. I cannot make referrals on this site, but the doctor who did the swab/pap smear should be able to refer you.

1
Posted by: me | 2007/03/05

hi lolly
do you need a doctor or a gynie

Reply to me