Question
Posted by: Just me | 2006/11/02

I need some cheering up

I'm writing two of my subjets on the same day ( marketing management diploma) and strangely enough I'm not stressed out, I'm just tired and I wish it's would pass. I need some cheering up, so I can finish the last little bit of my revision.

thanks

Hi jm ! I find there are so many types of tired, aren't there ? Sometimes I'm physically exhausted, but lively-minded and ready to do anything that involves full brain function and no movement. But at other times, such as after or between exams, there's a degree of brain fag, and I'm fine for gardening or housework, but can't bear to think too much. Or, as when I have a migraine, its a good time to re-alphebetize the CD sollection --- a long and complex job, but not needing much cleverness on my part.
Pleased to hear you're not stressed out. Why not take a pampering break --- a luxurious hot bath and a tasty snack, before ploughing back into the books ? I hope all the exams go well for you --- you're welcome to manage out marketing, any day !