Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/01/06

I need him back

My ex-boyfriend and I were dating for 5yrs and have been breaking up and making up until last december, he said we should just end the relationship. We are still seeing each other and having the best sex of our lives even thought he has a girlfriend.
I still love him and I want to get back with him. He is apparently telling poeple that we broke up because, I'm a 'bad' person, I dont treat his family nicely, which is wrong.
I don't care what he says about me to his friends, I love him and I need him back as my boyfriend. What can I do to get him back?
Please help me.

You DO NOT "NEED" him back --- you want him back. That's different.
Confused, this sounds like a really, really bad idea. The French have a saying that a door should be either open, or shut. In what way have you two "broken up" if you continue to see each other and still have regular sex ?
Now he says bad and inacurate things about you, and you seem to think that's fine ? ( Why does he need to say bad things about you ? ) And he has someone else as his gf, but apparently both of you think it's fine or him o cheat on her ?
And if you're seeing each other regularly and still having so much sex --- what else is it that you want to "get back " ?

2
Posted by: Dampies | 2004/01/06

He's all bad for you. He obviously does not respect you, and without that he cannot love you. Thats why he tells his mates how bad you are. He's probably telling them how you are in bed as well, after every time you have sex. Why would you want to have a man back who doesnt love you? Dont waste any more time on him, get over him and the right person who loves and respect you will appear as if by magic. Forget about the sucker.

Reply to Dampies
Posted by: J | 2004/01/06

You must have extremely low self esteem. Maybe you should try working on that until you realise that some people are not worthy of the love we so willingly want to force upon them.

He doesnt love you. All you will achieve is humiliation. Is it really worth that?

Reply to J