Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/12/06

I need help from you doc

Hi doc i need your help..
I went for a papsmear on tues to find out from my GP that the mouth of my uterus is sitting by my bum.. (not where it should be.)
I need your help, is it dangerous as i am trying for a second one now. The GP did ask if i battled to fall pregy with my first one but i dont know if i did. I was off the pill for 2.5yrs and my fiance and i did reverse gear. Then about 1month before the wedding we went full force and i fell preg. Is this dangerous and will i struggle to fall pregnant. i have now been off the pill for 2 weeks now. How long must i wait to start trying for the second one or can we try now. I have been on the pill for 2.5yrs

It is not dangerous at all and will not affect your falling pregnant. 25% of women have a retroverted uterus. You can try for preganncy staright away.