Question
Posted by: sara | 2007/05/16

i need help badly

hi all,
me n my husband r trying 4 a baby since past 3 months but this time after my periods that is after i stop bleeding around 4th day me n my husband started 2 have sex every day except for 8th day we didnt have sex for only 1 day and today is my 12th day but since yesterday i hve been secreting like hell thru out the day and in that also we had sex twice . . . .. . . . i wanted to know tat was tat secretion was my ovalution???? and has my egg released n came out or is it still inside me???? What was i secreting yesterday?????????? and till which day shud i have sex regularly???? and can i fall preg this time?????

Dear Sara

In the first instance it is far to early to worry about a fertility problem since it has only been 3 months since you have been attempting conception. The symptoms you described are in keeping with ovulation and I suggest that you continue in the same manner. However, to more accurately time ovulation and more accurately predict ovulation, I would recommend the use of ovulation urine testing kits such as clearplan. This will allow you to time intercourse more accurately and not to rely on vaginal secretions as a basis of impending ovulation.