Posted by: jennifer | 2008/09/12

i need help asap

my dad is a diabetic 52 yr old. he has symtoms of : staggering, slurred speach, extreem fatigue not in the form of a hang over no headaches, but his breath often smells like alcohol. i have found 2 things that I feel may be the cause of this... 1) diabetic crisis and 2) is hypoxemia. the first one would be caused by the ketoacidosis. He refuses to recieve medical attention. Theres more to his sleeping than I alone can explain and in need of help as soon as you can. please. I dont want something to happen to my dad. He is getting angry, violent amongst other things and need help. If you can contact me on this matter asap i would greatly appriciate it.Thank you and god bless you and your family.

Dear Jennifer

Thank you for visiting

It is important to consult a doctor, in order to admit your father in a hospital, to control his diabetes, as well as diligently treat his alcohol abuse. It is also important to have tests done to rule out any pathology caused by the poor control of his diabetes, as well as the effect of the alcohol on his organs.

Please be so kind as to provide me with feedback.

Kind regards