Posted by: Anon | 2009/10/05

I need help

I have a serious probleroblem and it makes me want to end my life coz I can' t face it. I' m so embarassed right now I had a big argument with my husband and it was about something so minor! We verballly fought until I decided that I' ve had enough of him I just want to leave him for good. I took my clothes at night but I couldn' t go out coz he took all the keys. We fought for the keys until I lost it I hit him so hard and this is what I always do all the time we have any argument. I try so much to control my anger but I think I' m failing. He defended himself coz I was so angry by pushing me against the wall and now my head is swollen on my left hand side and I can' t even move my neck because its still painful. Since then I have something coming out of my nose and its so painful but its not that important. I just wanna know if I can get any help coz I' m really loosing it now. I' m thinking of just commiting suicide coz my life is so messed up I don' t even know where to start fixing it.

First of all I just lost interest in him last year but I can' t leave him because everytime I want to he tries to commit suicide. I feel like he it blackmailing me about that because he asks me where is he going to find a woman with his HIV status.
I feel so angry all the time and I don' t know why but I pretend to be happy and its killing me. I need help if there is anything liek AA or rehab I don' t know.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Things like this happen, to many people, at one time or another, and they are NEVEr enough reason to seriously consider harming yourself. SO, you both argued unnecessarily severely about a rather trivial matter, and BOTh got physically and emotionally violent towards each other, you maybe even more than he. Do have your own injuries checked by a GP or casualty department, just to be sure there's nothing serious wrong.
Then DO arange for both of you to see a marriage / relationship counsellor together ( eg arranged via FAMSA ) to work out what has gone wrong in this relationship, and to decide IF it can be fixed and if you both want to fix it ; and if not, how best to part with minimum damage and distress to either of you. And you may well each also need some individual counselling, too.
This would be likely to be helpful. Maybe it's a pity there isn't a elationship equivalent of AA as well !

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.