I need to get some help. I am very, verry aggressive. I'm paranoid. I'm depressed. I hate myself. I'm sure it's not just PMS. I just don't know what to do? Where do I go for help? Where do I start? My story is way too long and embarrassing to tell here. Please help!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

The best way to start is to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment, and then a discussion of treatment options based on the results of that assessment

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: fair | 2008/06/20

u always bite people tell the honest truth u SUCK.B.O.R.I.N.G

Reply to fair
Posted by: honey | 2008/06/20

DR is right see ur local psychiatrist.and u come and tell us.we want to know wat have u done?curiousity man- is killing me!!! come on girl u can do it.

Reply to honey
Posted by: sadi | 2008/06/19

How old are you?? You sound like a teenager throwing a major tantrum!!

Reply to sadi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.