Question
Posted by: Angel D | 2008/01/30

I need help!!!

Hi, everyone, this is my first time on the chat and I need help. I am off the pill since March last year and I am not getting pregnant. I was on the pill for only 3 months. Is it possible that there is something wrong with me and my husbands blood, because there is nothing else wrong. Can any one give my advice please...

Dear Angel

This forum is for the fertility expert and questions should be addressed for this purposes only. There is a separate chat forum and I would recommend that you utilize that forum for personal discussions.

1
Posted by: Dooi | 2008/01/31

Every doctor will tell you, if you don't get pregnant within a year of trying, they take it as "infertility"! Maybe you must go back to your gynae and ask him to do some test, on you and your hubby. We've been through that stage long time ago and I know how you feel! Hopefully its just something "small"!

Good luck!!

Reply to Dooi