Question
Posted by: Na na | 2005/12/13

I need help!<br>

I am a girl who was made fun of in junior high for having hair on my face not thick but it was there. I didnt really know how to deal with it or tell my family about it, so I started shaving.... now i'm to the point where I have to shave everyday. It's really imbarrassing. I dont know what to do. I need your advice.

Expert ImageTeen expert

you need to seek medical advice for this problem. please post a question to our CyberDoc here at Health24, and think about going to see your family doctor. I think you should also consider talking to your mom about this and asking for her help.

2
Posted by: grisly | 2005/12/15

Let it grow out a bit and plug each one with a teaser... start waxing.

You know if you go to a beauty clinic for electrolisis they'll have you grow it out a few times

Also try bleach...

Reply to grisly
Posted by: XXX | 2005/12/13

The best thing you can do is to visit your docter.

Reply to XXX