Posted by: Na na | 2005/12/13

I need help!<br>

I am a girl who was made fun of in junior high for having hair on my face not thick but it was there. I didnt really know how to deal with it or tell my family about it, so I started shaving.... now i'm to the point where I have to shave everyday. It's really imbarrassing. I dont know what to do. I need your advice.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert

you need to seek medical advice for this problem. please post a question to our CyberDoc here at Health24, and think about going to see your family doctor. I think you should also consider talking to your mom about this and asking for her help.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: grisly | 2005/12/15

Let it grow out a bit and plug each one with a teaser... start waxing.

You know if you go to a beauty clinic for electrolisis they'll have you grow it out a few times

Also try bleach...

Reply to grisly
Posted by: XXX | 2005/12/13

The best thing you can do is to visit your docter.

Reply to XXX

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.