Question
Posted by: DIABO | 2004/01/07

i need a suitable diet programme to follow

I NEED A SUITABLE DIET PROGRAMME TO FOLLOW
I AM 27 YEARS OLD AND WAY 77KG , I BELIEVE THAT WHAT YOU EAT COMBINED WITH EXERCISE WILL DO WONDERS TO YOUR PHYSIQUE????

Dear Diabo
Correct! To lose weight you need to decrease your energy intake by eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy) and expend more energy by doing regular exercise (join a good gym and start working out ASAP). Ask the gym instructor for a set of targeted exercises (such as sit-ups) which will make your muscles work hard and firm up again.

1
Posted by: Hamz | 2004/01/07

Well what i've learned is that when you exercise, what you eat becomes more important. You have to condition 3 area.
One, your mind, you have to be focused on what you want to acheive. Two, your exercise routine has to be efficient, not just walking on the treadmill for 60mins without breaking a sweat (you know what i mean). Change your routine and write down what you do, as looking back at it you can see your progression. Finally three, what you eat. i've just started a spreadsheet and monitoring what i eat. I was shocked to find that i was eating more than 3 times my fat allowance! i've now slowly adjusted my eating habits to cater for a healthier living.
Overall, i recommend that you slowly adopt a healthier lifestyle, as that will not shock your system, where you lose faith and revert back to bad habits.
hope that helps.
Rgds,
H

Reply to Hamz