Question
Posted by: Zelle | 2008/06/20

i need a second opinion please

Hi wonder if you can help me i am a mother of 3. i am 27 years of age in 2006 i had i full abdominal historectomy because i was bleeding badly, but they left both my ovaries still in. In 2008 in Jan i had terrible pains on my right ovarie i went in for a operation and then the docter removed my left overy because he said that is was bad and the overy was stuck to my bowl. Last week i ended up with terrible cramps i went to a gyne and he send me straight to hospital because i had a bleeding sist of 5-6cm i was discharged. Yesterday i went back to the gyne he told me to go on the pill which my medical aid refused to pay because i cant fall pregnant anymore. I still get cramps on my right side but dont know what to do anymore. Please can u help me give me some advise do you think its better to just remove the overy for once and for all and never have the pains anymore or do you think i should consult another gyne for a second opinion. What will happen if i have to remove the overy. Thank you so much hope you can help.

I really don't think you should have the other ovary removed because it will render you menopausal i.e. make you go through change of life, which has it's own complications especially since you are still so young. If your medical aid will not pay, you can get your gynae to write a motivation letter to the medical aid, and they may consider paying for the pill.

1
Posted by: Ann | 2008/10/10

I have a 9 month old baby and the docters cheacked him and they said he have henna\henea for diphragm. They said to me the only solution is the operation.I want to know how risky is the operation. What will they do during the operation? Other parts of his stamuch on the left side of his ribs,Heart is mooved to the right,Left Lung is squizes. Please help me. What can i do.Is there an alternative?

Reply to Ann