Question
Posted by: Grandmom P | 2005/12/12

I need a menu or some suggestions

I would like to know if there is a website where you can find menu's or suggestions on menu's eating 6 times a day? Can you help? Thanks, h

Dear Grandmom
I don't know of such a Website, but it really is not difficult to divide existing larger meals into 6 smaller ones, e.g. breakfast eat your porridge or cereal with milk or yoghurt and some fruit, 10 am eat the rest of your breakfast, such as wholewheat toast with cheese or egg or jam and so you go on for the rest of the day. I will keep your request in mind and write a Topic on this subject early in the new year.