Question
Posted by: Frieda | 2004/11/09

I need a hypnotherapist for weightloss

Please forward a list of possible hypnotherapists in order for me to lose weight.

NO YOU DON'T ! Hypnotherapy is almost always pure quackery, and there isn't a single shred of evidence that it is safe or effective in treating obesity or in producing safe and lasting weight loss. And there are no "hypnotherapists" in SA with any recognizeable or reputable qualification we could rely on. See a dietician and maybe a general physician for proper, qualified, expert advice, and lose weight the normal and efective way. Hypnosis is useless in this situation. NOTHING can substitute for a proper diet and exercise plan.
And Slimmer --- if you ever again advertise this doctor or any other, I'll have you excluded from this forum permanently. And you could get this doctor into serious problems for advertising. It is still an advert even if you say "this is not an advert".

5
Posted by: SLIMMER | 2004/11/09

CK, sorry, cannot give info on this forum---read Cybershrinks remark above, but if you phone me on 083 639 8371, i will tell you all about it.

As a matter of fact, i dont even know if i was alloud to give you my cell. I might even be shitted apon because i done that

Reply to SLIMMER
Posted by: SLIMMER | 2004/11/09

Hi Cybershrink, i just wanted to help, because i know what it is to know that everybody in the street are looking at you and you want to die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY, IF I KNEW I MADE A MISTAKE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT. I'm not so clued up to laws on advertising.

Just one thing--why so aggressive? Dont we all make mistakes?? I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE, SAID SORRY, SO CALM DOWN AND HAVE A SPLENDID DAY.

Reply to SLIMMER
Posted by: CK | 2004/11/09

Hi Slimmer,
What method does this dr Botha use, I could also do with being 20kg lighter. Please tell me what programe he used on you.

Thx

Reply to CK
Posted by: SLIMMER | 2004/11/09

I was 45 kg overweight, tried everything ----you name the diet program, i will proof to you i have done it.

The only person that could do it for me---and i am not advertising for him---i want to help you, is Dr jan Botha TEL 012-4606336. Contact him and you will never regret it. I lost all my weight in 5 months.

Reply to SLIMMER
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/09

Wouldn't go for that approach, Frieda.

See a dietician first. Weightloss should be accomplished by a healthy eating plan and excercise in order for you to stay slim.

Good luck!

Reply to lulu