Question
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/02

I need a hug :(

My ex just phoned me and told me he was going to wed next year. To my surprise I felt a stab in my heart. I had to force the words "Im so happy you found someone who will be your partner". I broke up with him about 3 years ago, but have and always will have a special place for him in my heart. When we broke up he told me I will always be the most beautiful part of his life he's ever had and that he will always miss me. He just is a special person to me. And I suppose on some level I thought we might try at a relationship again, in the future, but not right now...
Now, I will never ever think of doing anything that will intefere with his current happy relationship (as he did sound really happy), I suppose I need to come back to reality that there is no maybe for us in the future. won't tell him Im a bit sad...I just need some support and "feel better" words right now... :( I feel like crying.

Its natural to feel sad for a while, and think of what might have been, but now wich won't be --- but you'll be all right and before too long you should be able to find the right person for you

10
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

BIG hug shakira
my ex got married a few weeks ago. i was relieved but als a bit sad (odd coz he was really bad news) but if it helps i can tell you this - it really is the last part to help you finally let go.
chin up girl friend
i just figure its about someone out there being happy to accept what they have to offer - we have different ideas
xxxx
(( ))

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Nomsa | 2005/12/02

here comes ama big hugs Shakira(((((((((()))))))))))))) take care and be strong. be happy 4 d good times u had, and dont look back, whatever happened btwn u two was probably meant to be !

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/02

*HUG* - here you go Shakira... can relate, I think I would feel the same if a x of mine were to get married... You'll be ok.... I hope you feel better real soon...xxx

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Dev | 2005/12/02

I really feel for you Shakira, just be strong an gud luck..

Lets have a quick hug..

put yo left hand on yo right shoulder and yo right hand on yo left shoulder, squeez a little bit, thats a warm hug from all of us.(Forum members)

Reply to Dev
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/02

Thanks, the hugs are helping :)
CP MOM, its like you say, the thought that he found that special someone else, but I know its a selfish thought - so Im trying not to go there!
Buzz, thanks for the kind words...

Reply to Shakira
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/02

here you go hon ....... a big hug for you ..........................!!

Reply to twink
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

Shakira, you were the most beautiful part of his life - what an accolade!!! And I think you're one of the most beautiful people on this forum. It's understandable that you're upset. He can always be your old flame - xx HUG HUG HUG xx

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/02

Know the feeling when my x re-married I also felt like that not that I even wanted him back I think it's the mere fact that they have found someone who they love enough to marry.

******* HUG HUG HUG*******

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

I can just imagine how you must feel and you are handling it so well.....Here is a hug for you ((hugs)) Good luck

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There you go! Feel better?

Reply to Frusty